11 Things You Should Do In The 15 Minutes Before A Job Interview
by Jacquelyn Smith, Business Insider
1. Stay calm.
2. Arrive early, but don’t go inside.
3. Be friendly to all receptionists and security guards.
4. Decide on one or two things you want to be remembered for.
5. Stop rehearsing.
7. Focus on your posture.
8. Don’t check your voicemail, email, or social media accounts.
9. Briefly review your notes, but don’t do any additional research.
10. Look in a mirror.
11. Think happy thoughts.
For the full article