On Sunday, March 22, friends of do-over.me gathered to celebrate our First Anniversary!
Thank you for celebrating with us!
Check out this timeline:
- March 24 - Filed with the State of Illinois as NFP
- April 10 - First Board of Directors Meeting
- April 17 - Mailed #1023 Packet to IRS for 502(c)(3) status
- April 18 - Logo design approved
- May 15 - Started working with first client, Mary E, a referral
- June 15 - Set up bank account and P.O. Box
- June 20 - First Advisory Council Meeting
- June 28
- July 1 - Web site goes live
- July 9 - 501(c)(3) Approved
- October 3 - Negotiated lease agreement with Shodeen Propoerties with rent being paid by the Shodeen Family Foundation
- October 16 - Moved into new space at 1141 Commerce Drive in Geneva
- November 4 - Out first event in the new space
- December 4 - Ribbon cutting with Mayor Kevin Burns
- March 22, 2015 - Our 1st Anniversary Celebration
Check out these photos! More to come!