College is expensive. Let's make sure it gets you a job.
This special Career Tool Kit - College Edition is designed for people who are in college or have recently finished, but have not yet found their first career job. Learn the things they don't teach you in college. Learn how to land a job!
Career Tool Kit - College Edition
Saturday, December 30 from 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
$25 for Members
$65 for Non-Members
During this fast paced interactive session we will
- Review the ingredients required in a Professional Resume that act as a marketing document and gets you that interview
- Learn how a Killer LinkedIn Profile can showcase your unique talents and skills and bring recruiters to you
- Practice for real-life interview situations
- Understand and learn to effectively build and nurture your Network
- Identify the tools you need NOW to compete effectively
we Have a successful track record of helping fresh college grads find jobs. There's lots we can help with. Check out these comments or view our client testamonial videos and additional comments here.
"do-over.me helped me translate my experience into resume attention grabbers. They showed me how to make my resume competitive with focused changes specific to my weaknesses and strengths. If you are looking to break into a career or re-vamp your stagnant applications, please reach out to do-over..me for direct and customized input on your resume, cover letter, and interviewing." Thuvi T, Registered Radiologic Technologist
"As a career coach, Cynthia does more than make your resume compelling and effective. She asks you tough questions. She gets to know and understand you. She calls you before an interview and goes over each detail of the play-by-play like a coach before a championship boxing match. She does all this to evoke the very best you have to offer." Andrew M,