Lunch N’ Learn is NOW serving a light lunch supplied by Abby's Breakfast and Lunch for only $10. Abby's is located at 11 N. Third Street, B, St. Charles, IL.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan–there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
• How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
• How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
• How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
• How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
• How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent “mini-retirements”
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss’ The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
• More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
• Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
• How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
• The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
Join this informal group meeting. An experienced group facilitator will guide the discussion. Handouts will be provided. You don't need to have read the book to participate.
Click here to sign up for this event (opens in a new tab).
Please sign up in advance for all events, even those that are offered at no charge. It is important for planning purposes. Also, if an event is cancelled, we will notify those who are registered. If you are able to and want to come at the last minute, please do so, but call us at 630-402-0429 and let us know that you are planning on stopping over.
March - Make Way for Women by John Keyser
April - Saving Your Future by Michael Rayford
May - Big Magic: Living Beyond Fear by Liz Gilbert